Monday, March 1, 2010

Week 10- Last Run of the Week- New Issues!

We had more snow today so running outside was out. My friend called me and said I could come to her gym and use the treadmill. The treadmill was excellent. Very new and updated in its technology. I started the run slow to warm up. And a new pain developed!

It was a stitch on my right side. I have gotten them before when I run very fast before warming up. This started immediately. I had to run at a extremely slow pace for a long time before I picked up speed to try to get control over it. Eventually, it went away but not after I ran slowly for about 15 minutes.

On a more positive side (I need to focus on the positive!), my running is going well and I think I am getting to where I need to get. I just need some good weather and LOTS O LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment