Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Week 7- Last run of the week- Hill training

As I already posted, I have been lacking in training time due to life. I only got out to run twice this week. I ran up and down a hill on Montauk Highway about 5 times, really getting a work out. I put a few new songs on my ipod which helps me out. ONe song that I love is "I was here" by Lady Antebellum. My husband says it is the corniest song he ever heard. It gives me the motivation to run harder so I just keep listening to it over and over again.

When I run up the hill as fast as I can, I want to give up with every step. I feel like slowing down at the end but instead, I try to go faster. It hurts. I probably look loony to the cars driving by. I know my face looks like I want to die. It is a good training and I have to increase the times up the hill to about 7. Hoping to run tonight on the dreaded treadmill and get one more run in before my long run on Sunday (second to last long run!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment