Thursday, March 4, 2010

Week 9- 2nd run- Was I crazy to commit?

Wednesday morning on Long Island south shore. Cold but sunny today. After the school bus took the girls, I dropped off the little one at my neighbors and headed out for a one hour run. Ouch. I ran through the neighborhoods to the water. I almost tripped at least twice. The unexplainable stitch was back also. I ran as fast as I could and got it done. I had put on some new music on my ipod and it really helped keep me going. I had some new pain in my foot after the run but by afternoon, I was fine.

I plan on doing a short 2 mile easy run on Fri. and long run on Sunday. That will begin the beginning of the end! I can only run long distance for another 5 weeks, then I have to take it easy for the final day. I am still trying to figure out what I will wear and what to bring on the day of the race. I think I will have to do the dreaded fanny pack so I have to practice with it on. I will start doing some research. I have no idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment