Friday, January 8, 2010

Still week 17- 2nd run of the week

I completed a 30 minute run in Amityville today. I brought Donovan to my mother-in-law's house and went for the run. The weather was not bad, not too cold. I had some pain in my left knee and in the back of my right leg. I was a little concerned considering it was a slow and short run. I want to run my long run in 2 days in Sayville- about 2 and 1/2 hours. I hurt my toe later in the day but I seem ok now.

My goal for the marathon is to complete it in 4 and 1/2 hours. That would be about a 10 minute mile. I felt that this would not be a difficult goal but I am getting a little nervous about it because I heard about a person who trained on the schedule I am doing and ended up taking 5 hours! Too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment